Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crash...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 11:26 pm

The sun was low as the plane flew in the sky, high above the land going south. Sitting in coach a young man drifts in and out of sleep from the in-flight movie, which happens to be Finding Nemo. He checks his watch.

5:50...

After a few minutes, an attendent walks up to him and asks if he wants a drink.

"Uh... Cola, I guess."

She nods and walks away. The boy looks around the cabin, seeing if he can find the Air Marshall. After a little bit he sees one man who seems to be watching certain people. He figures that's him.

Or at least I hope so.

Moments later the attendent returns with his drink.

"Thank you."

He sips it as he returns his attention to the movie screen.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 11:30 pm

A young lady not to far from said man sat in her seat rather bored. She was alone. An old man happened to be in the seat beside her, but obviously had no interest in starting any sort of conversation.

She sighed to herself as a baby somewhere on the plane started to make noises as if it were to start crying.

Oh great..
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 12:08 am

The young man quietly sighs as the baby starts to cry. He sips at his soda as the movie starts to end.

Soon we'll be getting dinner I hope.

He puts down his drink and stands and walks toward the restrooms. An attendent quickly moves by him, excusing herself as she rushes toward the cockpit.

The young man's eyes follow her as she opens the door and quickly walks in. After a moment she walks out, obviously unsure on what to do about something. Then he opens a restroom door and walks in.

"I wonder what that's about."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 12:12 am

The young lady noticed the rather hasty attendant. She decided not to think much of it.

I wish this flight would be over already...

She took out her iPod and decided to listen to some music. She kept the volum low and closed her eyes.
How boring..
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 1:06 am

(We don't have to show bios, but I think when we reveal names we should put a picture too.)

Moments later the young man is back in his seat. He does not see the worried attendent, so he shrugs.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 5:43 am

(okie dokie)

The girl softly hummed to herself. After a few moments she opened her eyes again, and noticed that the attendant had become worse than before. She sat up in her seat and removed her headphones. She was urged to ask if anything was wrong.
She found her opportunity when the attendant was passing by.

"Is every alright...?"

The attendant hesitated and looked at the young lady with a worried face for moment. Then just left without saying a word.

Starting to feel a little concerned, she leaned back into her seat and watched around the plane for any clues to what might be happening.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:40 am

(I'm trying to think of a legit way to make it crash, and if I should include other survivors. Hm...)

The young man sees the attendents acting more frantic. Now that he thinks about it, the one that asked if he wanted a drink seemed nervous as well.

He looks out the window and looks to the ground. He notices flat lands, with lots of water.

A swamp? Shouldn't we be over the mountains by now?

He starts to feel a slight worry in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:51 am

(I though everyone would die but us :b it doesn't have to be a specific reason why it crashes.)

The young lady bit her lip, which she tended to do whenever she was nervous. She finally became frightened after noticing a small uproar coming from the other passengers in the plane.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 7:49 pm

(I think I might have one other survivor, who dies from internal injuries not long after the crash.)

The young man stands and moves in front of an attendent before she can pass by.

"What is going on. Why aren't we being told anything?"

She hesitates before she tell him there is a problem. "The plan is malfunctioning... The GPS screwed up, telling us we were going the right direction when we went off-course miles ago. Now we don't have GPS and the communications and transmitter are dead. Even with the compass we don't know which direction to fly. All the pilots have is control, but we are running out of fuel..."

The young man feels his stomach like a stone.

"...How long ago did this happen?"

The attendent shakes her head. "At least an hour, maybe more. The pilots have been looking for a place to make an emergency landing, but we're lost and we have no idea where to go. All there is is swampland below us..."

"So... are we going to crash."

The attendent doesn't speak.

The young man returns to his seat, as other passengers who overheard the attenedent start to pass on the news and panic.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 8:12 pm

The young lady overheard the young man who was speaking with the attendant.

What?!

She found herself shaking.

Out of fuel.

She looked at the old man beside her, dead asleep. So what? We're all gonna die then?!
She debated in her mind whether or not to wake the man. She finally decided she wouldn't, and hoped that this would all turn out to be a scare for everyone.

Stuff like this just can't happen out of nowhere..
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 10:28 pm

Suddenly the plan jerks, then jerks again. The young man sees people around him panicing, screaming, crying. Yelling for God, Jesus, Allah, even a Hindu goddess is screamed. The plane evens out for a moment before jerking again.

Starting to panic himself, the young man clips on his seatbelt.

He looks to the front and sees an attendent trying to get into the cockpit. Once she's in there is muffled yells, and the attendent comes back out and shouts for everyone to strap into their seats.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 10:42 pm

No no no no no no no no.

The young lady tightly shuts her eyes, I have to be dreaming.

The plane jerked again and she knew it wasn't a dream. She put on her seatbelt and shook the man beside her, who frantically awoke and put on his seatbelt after realizing what was doing on.

She closed her eyes again.

This isn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:36 pm

The young man looks out the window at one of the engines. It was dead. Completely stopped. Then he notices the plane is tipping forward, into a slanted dive.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit..."

The plane jerks violently.

"SHIT!"

He shifts his attention to the people around him. Most are panicing wildly, he notices a young girl, roughly the same age as him, with her eyes close, seemingly calm on the outside.

The masks drop from the top of the cabin. He straps his on as quickly as he can.

Then he hears the sound of a plane falling towards Earth. The sound everyone knows, and you know what is about to happen when you hear it.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:43 pm

She felt it all. She felt the plane tip forward and the sudden jerks. And finally when the plane was definitely falling towards the ground.

She closed her eyes tightly. Obviously scared out of her mind. Tears squeezed their way out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming!! I have to be dreaming!! Damn it wake up!!

It was no use. She wasn't dreaming and she knew it. She instinctively took a hold of the man's hand who was sitting beside her. She held her breath.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 11:59 pm

The young man simply counted. He felt the plan going towards the Earth. People yelled, screamed, cried. Now he just sat there and closed his eyes.

It's not fair...

The yelling continued. He counted.

One...

The panic cries to those around him continued.

Two...

A woman near him sounded as if she was having a heart attack.

Three...

A man cired, "Dear God, no!"

Four...

Cannot be much longer now.

Fi...

The screaming stopped. The yelling stopped. The crying stopped.

(You can jump to your character waking up if you want. Or her view on the crash itself. I don't care.)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:04 am

Everything happened so fast.

The young lady slowly gained consciouness. But kept her eyes still shut. Her head leaning on the back of the seat in front of her.

that baby isn't crying anymore...

"I'm dead. I'm dead." She whispered to herself. "I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:13 am

The young man lies in the soggy, wet mud and awakes with a scream. Breathing hard he sits up.

"Where... where am I?"

He looks around, and notices the wreckage of the plane is nearby, broken in half, a wing shreded off, cockpit smashed completely in. He realizes he must have been thrown from his seat when the plane broke. He looks at the metal around him, broken in pieces. Among them he sees a body of a man, a chunck of metal sticking out of his head.

He screams and stands, then feels an immense pain in his leg. He looks down and sees he has what looks like a spike sticking out of his right leg.

"Oh..."

He collapses back to the ground.

"... Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:20 am

She suddenly opened her eyes when she heard someone. The moment she did, she felt pain almost everywhere.

She didn't move. She breathed heavily. The young lady dared herself to turn and look at the man beside her. She slowly turned her head and glanced at him.

The moment she did she closed her eyes again an began crying.

"No no no no no.."

Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:27 am

The young man was unsure if he should leave it in, or take it out.

"Aw, crap... This can't be happening... It can't."

He looks around. He doesn't see anyone else moving. He takes a deep breath and shouts as loud as he can.

"Hey! Is anyone else still alive?!"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:29 am

The young lady hears someone else, but she was too deep in shock to speak.

She rose her head and looked around and saw the young man who seemed to have survived.

She focused on him and crawled towards him.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 12:35 am

The young man yells the message a second time, then notices movement.

"Hey!"

He sees it's a girl, he thinks it is the one who was sitting a few rows behind him.

"Are you okay? Watch out, you might have injuries you don't feel yet. Be careful crawling out of the wreck." He says, loudly.

"Oh God, this hurts." He mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 7:29 am

As the young lady struggles to come towards the young man, she saw dead bodies thrown here and there.

She stopped in her tracks and started to cry again.

"I can't do this...I can't. I can't." she said as she tight shut her eyes again. She has already seen too much and she knows that there is more than what she's already seen.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 2:33 pm

"We need to get out of here before the plane explodes..."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 2:42 pm

The young lady cried and sighed. She pushed herself to stand up, and managed to stumble towards the young man.

She figured she really didn't have much choice unless she wanted to die, and also took note that she wasn't in as much pain as the young man. Or at least she didn't feel it.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 6:50 pm

"Are you okay? Can you stand?"

The young man shifts his leg. It hurts more with every passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash...   The Crash... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crash...
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam :: Off-Site RPGs-
Jump to: