Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- Empty
PostSubject: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 25th 2012, 9:37 pm

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- 16300353_m
Name: Eloise Winston
  • Anime/manga (secretly).
  • Video games.
  • Impressive people.
  • The latest fashion.
  • Being alone.
  • Useful loopholes.

Dislikes:

• Not getting her way.
  • People in general.
  • Annoying things.
  • Goodie-two shoes (though she secretly likes boys/girls like that).
  • Being used/teased in anyway.
  • ...Hell, if I had to make a LONGER list: she pretty much hates everything.

Personality: Spoiled, ill-bred and dainty, Eloise is anything but easily impressed making her really eloquent when it comes to getting her way. She comes from an upper-class family and lives with her rather senile grandmother since her parents never wanted anything to do with her and her friends always used Eloise for her money- this eventually transformed Eloise into the bitter person she is. She is quite cynical as her theory is, "If it's not done correctly, it isn't worth doing at all". Deep down, Eloise is a nice person who is jaded by her past experiences...she wants someone warm to open her up and impress her while at it.
Stereotype: The Spoiled Brat.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherusa.rpg-board.net
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 25th 2012, 11:36 pm

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- D0ba39df

Name: Charlie Parker

• art (specifically her chalk art on the street)
  • music
  • Cold weather
  • Long walks
  • Writing
  • Peacefulness, being calm
  • cats

Dislikes:

• rude, abrupt people
  • Uptight people
  • Spoiled brats
  • Seafood
  • Drama
  • Jerks

Personality: Charlie is artistic, free-spirited, smart, and calm.  She's very sweet, and loves to travel. She's also kinda popular; Charlie enjoys creating breath-taking chalk art on roads, streets, sidewalks, parking lots, parks, everywhere! She isn't a mean person and tries to find the good in everyone, but much like any normal person, she has her limits, and isnt afraid to get her hands dirty. Although she's a happy person, she hasn't made any real friends because she likes to travel around showcasing her art. Charlie is a vegetarian, and she loves any and every animal of any shape or size.
Stereotype: Creative Sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 12:02 am

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- Cat

Name: Kodi Sparks

• playing guitar
  • Singing
  • Girls
  • Good humor
  • Good vibes
  • Standing out

Dislikes:

• Party poopers
  • Being limited
  • Prissy/bitchy girls
  • Jerk guys
  • Heartless actions/people
  • Scary movies

Personality: Kodi is a flirt, no doubt about that, but he's actually very sweet, and the only people that don't realize it are people that don't take the time to get to know him. He's actually very friendly and kind hearted, and is easily flattered. He has a big heart.  Kodi loves playing guitar and singing. He particularly sings outside where he feels free, plus, he could stand out more if he does. He seems cocky and a little over confident, but that's only to hide the truly sensitive person he is. 
Stereotype: Friendly Flirt

Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 7:25 am

Hmm...should I make the template for Eloise's grandmother? And what is the plot to be about?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 5:24 pm

Kodi Sparks was in his backyard laying on his stomach in the grass with his guitar to his right, and his laptop in front of him. He just finished uploading a new video of himself to add to the many he had grown popular for on youtube. Within 10 minutes, it had a steady 75 views. He smiled to himself as he replied to his fans questions about himself.

If that girl Justin Bieber go famous like this, then why the fuck can't I? I just gotta keep this up and I'll be rich in no time!

He closed his laptop, and sang to himself with his guitar.

-

A New York City street had been closed off for one girl named Charlie Parker. Only a yellow 'do not pass' tape separated her, and the crowd of people taking pictures and recorded videos. She dragged chalk across the ground swiftly and passionately, getting her hands dirty with different powders of colors. A handful of minutes later she was done. She sighed, stood up, and looked at her artwork. It wasn't your typical graffiti on the streets of New York, but a beautiful modernized recreation of the statue of liberty. It was huge! Approximately 10 feet wide and 20 feet tall. Charlie had been there since early morning. The Mayor then came and shok her hand.

"This is magnificent!" He said.

"Well, uh thanks, I just do what I love."

The videos and pictures of her masterpieces are posted all ove the internet.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 5:46 pm

Eloise's grandmother peeked onto her granddaughter's laptop. It was filled with bookmarks from Kodi Sparks and Charlie Parker. Agnes was never into anything mainstream and loathed teenyboppers, but she thought both those teens had charisma. She sighed at the thought of Eloise always being alone.

I'm going to call up those kids. I have my sources on how to contact them and I know very well how to get them to do my services.

She furtively grinned as she waited for the surprise arrival of those two teens.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 5:59 pm

Later that day, Kodi got a phone call.

"Hello?.."

"Yeah, that's me..."
"What?! No way! Seriously?"
"Yeah of course- wait..a condition?"

"..."

"I'll do it."

-

Charlie got the same phone call.

"Hello hello~ You've reached Charlie Parker"
"Yes..."
"Mhmm!"
"Wow forreal?!"
"Totally! Yeah I'll do it!"

Next thing you, know, Charlie and Kodi are on the next plane to "insertwhereeverEloiseliveshere."
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 6:40 pm

Agnes sighed mentally to herself. She didn't quite tell the two youngsters that her granddaughter was wayward and hated surprises. She also knew that it was a long trip from their city of New York to Miami. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

---

Eloise had different outfits- all from the latest European and Asian trends. She fiddled around her closet.

Ugh, not that.

Eventually, she found something to wear. She flipped her hair and proceeded to play video games to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 8:05 pm

After going through all the airport stuff, Charlie and Kodi reached Miami, they finally met when a limo came to pick them up.

"Hey beautiful, lemme help you with your bags."

Not taking any interest in his complete, Charlie handed him her bags. "Cool thanks. I'm Charlie." she said with a friendly smile.

Kodi smiled at her. "Kodi."

The two got to know each other in the limo ride to a mansion, when the got there, they stood outside the front gate.

"Whoa..." she both said at once.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 8:16 pm

Agnes was relieved when she saw the two teenagers arriving.

Now to tell Eloise they've arrived...not yet, though. They've seem to take a liking to our humble abode.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 26th 2012, 9:05 pm

Charlie and Kodi made their way to the front of the home
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 27th 2012, 7:51 am

Eloise heard noise through the front door. She motioned her grandmother to leave so she can analyze them rather disparagingly.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 27th 2012, 10:58 am

"Well....here it goes.." Kodi said.

Charlie nodded at him.

Kodi rang the door bell.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 28th 2012, 5:21 pm

(The door's already open, but whatever.)

Eloise opened the door. Deep down, she was rather elated to see her two favorite Youtube famous people. But hide her excitement. She knew deep down that famous people act differently in real life, so she just wanted for them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 28th 2012, 6:11 pm

(whoops sorry)

Kodi and Charlie looked at each other. Kodi gestures that Charlie could say something first.

"Hey there. I'm Charlie Parker, and this is Kodi Sparks. You must be Eloise, it's really cool to meet you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 28th 2012, 6:52 pm

Eloise thought it was too brash, even for her to berate both of them. She wanted for Kodi to say something so she could officially depict them as 'unimpressive.' Her tone was monotonous and subtly condescending.

"Why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 28th 2012, 9:19 pm

Kodi scratched the back of his head, feeling the tension coming from Eloise's voice.

"Well we uh, heard you were quite the person and told that we should come get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 28th 2012, 10:36 pm

Eloise nodded as a catty smile emerged from her lips.

"Then you must know how I must be pleased."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 28th 2012, 10:50 pm

Kodi, being a clueless character, felt a little hope that Eloise wasn't as bad as her first impression.

He smiled, "Really? That's awesome!"

"Yeah. This'll be fun." Charlie said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 28th 2012, 11:03 pm

Eloise cocked her head at the duo, concealing her confusion. She never really made it that far with anyone stating how rude she was being. Eloise shock that thought off and decided on being a little less hostile. Just a little.

"I wonder what fun really is to you two."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 29th 2012, 5:47 pm

Kodi felt safe to act how he normally does.

"Well princess, do you like music? Cuz I can play you a song or two, that can be fun!"

Charlie nodded agreeing to Kodi's suggestion. She wasn't stupid, she could see that Eloise might be a bitter person, but she didn't let it bother her.

Kodi...did you really just call her 'princess?' Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 29th 2012, 6:09 pm

Eloise rolls her eyes.

"If you must. I won't be charmed, I hardly ever am."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 29th 2012, 8:45 pm

Kodi shrugged.

"Aye babe, it might not be too bad, don't be sour." he said while he took out his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Rin-Chan

Rin-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 29th 2012, 10:24 pm

Eloise scoffed and waited for him to play on his guitar. She started looking over Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- EmptyJune 29th 2012, 10:35 pm

Charlie noticed Eloise's glancing and smiled at her, then looked at Kodi as he started playing.

"This song is called, 'I don't love you.'" he said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-   Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl- Empty

Back to top Go down

Bananas. -since Kelsey and I don't know what to call this RP, lawl-
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next